We are looking for volunteers at all levels to assist with our grand vision to connect clinical research professionals one to another to discover new ways to be extraordinary!
My name is Nadia, and I invite YOU.
We want to ensure the ClinOps Toolkit platform has network effects: the more community-sourced contributions in the platform, the more clinical researchers will invest in it, engage, and download resources.
The more clinical researchers supporting the platform, the more #clindividual creators will produce engaging new content and spread ideas. ClinOps Toolkit is a platform for helping average clinical researchers become extraordinary.
What can you expect when you join us?
- Connecting with new people
- Discovering new solutions
- Exchanging new ideas
You can volunteer in any capacity from a few hours per month to our weekly activities. There is always something going on and lots of exciting projects.
What are some main volunteer opportunities?
- Operations, Meetings, and Volunteer Oversight
- Leveraging analytics to inform decision making and future direction
- Guidelines, Communication Plan, and processes for interacting with the ClinOps Toolkit community members
- Content production and distribution activities
- Developing training materials
- Updating the ClinOps Tookit website